To make a payment to your policy choose one of the following options:
Credit Card Payment
Pay online easily with your credit card (Visa and Mastercard accepted), please click the link below. You will be taken to a separate, secure website to make your payment.
Online Banking Payment
Payments can be made using online banking through the following institutions: Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Credit Union 1, Desjardins, HSBC, Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Canada Trust.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the online bill payment section on your banking portal
- Add Payee. Search “Smith Petrie Carr & Scott”
- Enter your account number as found on your insurance invoice
- Eliminate any dashes (-) or spaces.
- Add zeros at the end of the account number to ensure that total digit count of your account number is 9 digits.
- The account number entered in your banking portal should look like: ex. HAYDCH200
- An account number with a dash [ex. STAND-2] would be entered STAND2000